DPF Cleaning Service
Is the electronic indicator light on?
Does the vehicle have no more power and an extremely high fuel consumption?
The diesel particulate filter has only a limited capacity to store particulates.
From a certain amount of soot, the soot particles must be burned in a regeneration process to CO2 and ashes.
Different reasons can mean the regeneration process does not start and in consequence the DPF gets clogged with soot particles.
- Defective or not fully functioning injectors
- Sooty or coked EGR valve
- Different qualities of fuel or Bio fuels
- Short distance driving profile
Top Tread tyres use a particulate filter cleaning system with which clogged particulate filters can be cleaned in an installed condition, rapidly, simply and significantly more economically than replacing them.
- Used when regeneration is no longer possible
- Cleaning to almost new condition possible
- No expensive new installation
- Cleaning without disassembly of the particulate filter
- Neutral ash and metal-free formulation
- Evaporates completely
- Compatible with other materials
For replacement of the part customers have to pay a lot of money.
For a new diesel particulate filter between £600 and £4000 would be charged.
In addition a prolonged stay in the workshop and a rental car has to be organised.
Cleaning instead of replacing
- Optimal customer service
- DPF functional again in the shortest possible time
- DPF cleaning without expensive new installation
- Technical approvals from leading car manufacturers
- Huge cost savings